Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Part Time Driver. This position pays $ 13.50 / hour and is located at 1100 SCARTH ST., REGINA, SK S4R 2E2.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep bus clean during shift
- May be asked to assist customer(s) with directions, car options and basic policy/procedures
- May be asked to assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) or criminal record within the last 5 years
- Must be able to lift 30 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm