Customer Service Representative - Fort McMurray
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Customer Service Representative will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as temporary full-time.
Opening available at the following branch location:
- 100 SNOWBIRD WAY FORT MCMURRAY, AB T9H 0G3
This is a temporary full time position that pays $18.75 / hour
- Saturday-Sunday: 7:30am-4:30pm (Rotating)
- Monday-Friday: 3:00pm-12:00am
- Saturday-Sunday: 3:00pm-12:00am (Rotating)
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or above required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule(s): Schedule A:Monday-Friday:7:30am-4:30pm Saturday-Sunday: 7:30am-4:30pm (Rotating) Schedule B: Monday-Friday: 3:00pm-12:00am Saturday-Sunday: 3:00pm-12:00am (Rotating)
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.