Automotive Detailer - Car Washer - Ottawa Airport
Enterprise is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Automotive Detailer!
We are hiring both Full and Part Time positions, and have several different shift options availible. The compensation for this role is $17.50 per hour.
Location: 1003 Airport Parkway Private, Ottawa ON K1V 2C1.
- Employee discount
- Free Parking
- Training and development
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision - Full Time employees only)
- Life Insurance (Full Time employees only)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees only)
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes you will be responsible for washing, cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing your branch's vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge, ensuring that all vehicles rented by our customers are safe and clean.
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds to assist customers
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must have a valid Canadian driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.