Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings is excited to announce the opening for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible to collect/coordinate payments from Dealership/Bodyshop accounts in a timely manner. This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills by providing great customer services to all our customers including Group management, Sales and the Shared Services team.
It is a full-time position and compensation is based on 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday/8:00am to 5:00pm). The location for this position is to be determined;
Local Enterprise location, admin office, or work from home
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $41308.
- Review reservations, rentals and credit card authorizations and charges to determine validity and/or discrepancies with rental charges
- Make daily inbound/outbound customer calls via phone or email to resolve balances owed; escalate disputed balances and other issues to the supervisor
- Utilize PeopleSoft Financials to verify balances owed, run queries and determine aging balances
- Research accounts to ensure billing accuracy
- Ensure daily and monthly collections goals and requirements are met
- Submit requests for both payments and small balance write offs
- Maintain clear and concise notes in PeopleSoft, as well as Odyssey, software systems
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Post-Secondary education would be an asset
- One or more years of collections experience is an asset
- Customer service experience is required
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Word including creating V-Lookup and PivotTables is required
- Oracle/PeopleSoft experience is an asset
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship, now or in the future