Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our program fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation. A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at an industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This position offers a hybrid schedule with only 2 days in the office a week and every day for the first 7 business days of the month. This position will be based in our Ottawa Administrative Office, located at 2300 Stevenage Dr, Ottawa, K1G3W3.
Pay for this role is $28 / hour - based on a 40 hour work week pay will be $58,240 / year.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Training and development
Starting as an Accountant, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
At Enterprise, you will have the chance to run your own financial operation and provide balance to the marketing and operational pieces of our business. We offer a comprehensive development program where you will work closely with sales and marketing, human resources, procurement, and more to produce excellence in customer service, growth strategies, operating efficiencies, and profitability.
As your understanding of our business grows and your ability to make solid business decisions develops, you will soon take on a supervisory role within a business management team. How fast you progress is completely up to you. With our entrepreneurial philosophy, there is truly nothing holding you back.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a 4 year Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance (Must be an Accounting or Finance Major/Specialization).
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a valid Canadian G or G2 driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years.