Vehicle Repair Technician
Get on the fast track to a rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car!
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing! At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Vehicle Repair Technician to work out of our Carlingview location in Etobicoke. The Vehicle Technician will perform preventative maintenance, warranty, PDI prep, tire repairs, and buyback inspections according to company policy and procedure. This position requires someone who will exercise reasonable judgment and take initiative.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to manufacturer's specifications/ guidelines.
- Perform buy back/turn back service according to company procedures.
- Perform Warranty Service and Recalls according to manufacturer’s specifications/ guidelines.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
Must have a current and valid G or G2 driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have Automotive Service Technicians certificate (310S) Ontario
- Must have clean mechanical record in Ontario or Canada
- Must have intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Word, scanning tools and good knowledge of electronic systems and components for cars and light trucks.
- Excellent time management skills and strong organizational skills
- Must be flexible to work 44 hours per week, including weekends