Représentant au service à la clientèle
The Customer Assistance Representative (CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, supporting their branch needs. The CAR will gain knowledge and hands-on experience to service customers and administratively support a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as regular part time and full time.
- Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
• Customer Service
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
• Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer close-pends and extensions
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience.
Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must not have any judicial obstruction in connection with the job.
If you have an interest for the offer, you can request your driving record at the following address: https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/drivers-licences/driving-record-request/