Représentant au service à la clientèle
The Customer Assistance Representative (CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, supporting their branch needs. The CAR will gain knowledge and hands-on experience to service customers and administratively support a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as regular part time and full time.
- Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- May assist with or perform customer pick-ups in a safe and courteous manner
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer close-pends and extensions
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must not have any judicial obstruction in connection with the job.
If you have an interest for the offer, you can request your driving record at the following address: https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/drivers-licences/driving-record-request/