Rental Sales Agent / Agent de Location
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National Car Rental (Canada) Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Rental Sales Agent. The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Provide all customers with friendly and personalized attention, in person and on the phone at all stages of the rental process.
- Adhere to company rental requirement guidelines.
- Effectively resolve all customer service issues.
- Use Company approved selling techniques to offer all optional products to meet customer needs.
- Achieve sales targets and goals.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service exceeds the expectation of the customer.
- Positively represent the Company to all vendors and the general public.
- Ensures the security of company assets.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Must have a valid driver license from Quebec.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a good driving record (to be supplied).
Minimum 1 year experience in a customer service and sales role.
Proficient in English and French, written and verbal comprehension.
Must not have any judicial obstruction in connection with the job.
If you have an interest for the offer, you can request your driving record at the following address: https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/drivers-licences/driving-record-request/