Rental Sales Agent
National Car Rental (Canada) Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Rental Sales Agent at our Timmins Airport Location.
The Rental Sales Agent provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction (at time of rental and return) using the company approved sales and service techniques. Facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the wants and needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Must be available to work a varying schedule up to 35hr/week.
- Provide all customers with friendly and personalized attention, in person and on the phone at all stages of the rental process.
- Adhere to company rental requirement guidelines.
- Effectively resolve all customer service issues.
- Use Company approved selling techniques to offer all optional products to meet customer needs.
- Achieve sales targets and goals.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service exceeds the expectation of the customer.
- Positively represent the Company to all vendors and the general public.
- Ensures the security of company assets.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean work environment. Immediately reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions to the lead agent and/or manager.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Minimum High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
Minimum 1 years experience in a customer service or sales role.
Proficient in English, written and verbal comprehension.
Must be authorized to work in Canada