If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role would be located at one of our Windsor area offices. Our flagship office is located at 1150 Provincial Rd, Windsor, ON N8W 5W2.
This position offers targeted annual compensation of $45,800.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week
- Must have a valid G or G2 driver's license (or equivalent) with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (DWI/DUI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be presently authorized to work in Canada
- Minimum 6 months relevant work experience in any of the following (can be non-concurrent):
- Customer Service Experience- (i.e. retail, restaurant)
- Management/Supervisory Experience- in a sales or service industry
- Organizations/Clubs- at a leadership level
- Volunteerism- at a leadership level
- Community Involvement- at a leadership level
- Collegiate (Varsity level) or Professional Athletics