TransED LRT VDC Coordinator
In the position of a BIM Coordinator, we would ask you to do the following:
- Facilitate with the start up and implementation of BIM process on a project level with the assistance, guidance and oversight of the Corporate BIM development manager.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Construction Managers to develop a project specific process for utilizing or creating 3D information for the purpose of estimating, logistics, planning, scheduling, coordination, field layout and/or facilitates management.
- Create project specific protocols regarding communication and data exchange, nomenclature, format, 3D workspace orientation to ensure interoperability as required.
- Facilitate consultant and trades through multiple project phases with virtual design and construction process.
- Assist in the creation of project specific contract language for tender packages for 3D submission process and 3D asbuilts for facilities management.
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- Educational and Industry experience requirements include; Engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training plus extensive experience/knowledge of Design, Construction & Building Operations.
- Proficiency with computers required, specifically with BIM software including; REVIT, ArchiCAD, Bentley, Civil 3D, NavisWorks, Digitial Project, ProjectWise, Vico, etc
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. and their impact on project activities is vital.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.