Tower Crane Erector
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Tower Crane Erector will be:
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate with ground crews verbally and by using hand signals
- Utilizing your experience to operate Terex Peiner and Comedil cranes
- Erect, Dismantle and climb tower cranes of various models and configurations
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports
Is this the right role for you?
- You have experience Erecting Cranes and hold a valid rigging certification
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Be comfortable working outside year round in various weather conditions
- Have the ability to travel to different work sites
- Good manual dexterity will the ability to safely lift up to 25 kilograms
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.