Testing & Commissioning Tester
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Testing & Commissioning Tester will:
- Work closely with RTM technicians in a 'test crew' setup (1 lead tester + 1 or 2
- Apply for Testing & Commissioning work permits to run practice and formal tests.
Abide by the time set in this process (variable available hours; may change weekly)
- Analyze pre-written procedures to determine what test tools are required or which
equipment is required
- Coordinate with test witnesses (City, Independent certified, RTG or RTM)
- Log ‘Site Issues’ for any failures, deficiencies or not performed steps (knowledge of
Unifier an asset)
Is this the right role for you?
- Experience in a mechanical, electronic or electrical discipline
- Strong working knowledge in construction with three years within a testing
- Sound knowledge of work site safe working practices.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with
continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview,
be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.