Technical Proposal Coordinator - Civil Division
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries.
We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Technical Proposal Coordinator - Civil Division will:
- Be accountable for all aspects of proposal management for EllisDon proposal and pre-qualification submissions
- Research requirements and work with Subject Matter Experts to develop content for sections of the proposal and other technical documents
- Research clients, projects, and assist in ensuring the proposal/design are aligned with the requirements
- Attend various technical meetings to collect, disseminate and organize all of the proposal content and establish timelines
- Proofread to ensure continuity and compliance with legal, technical and marketing specifications
- Copy-edit narratives and documents for formatting, grammar, style, punctuation, spelling and consistency
Is this the right role for you?
- You have an Engineering or Business diploma/degree followed by two to three years of professional work experience in the construction or engineering industry
- You have superior writing skills including copy writing, editing, grammar, style, spelling, punctuation, and "eagle eye" proofreading skills
- You have the ability to effectively deliver tasks with urgency and an attention to detail
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience managing and/or developing proposals an asset
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.