Talent Acquisition Specialist
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Talent Acquisition Specialist will:
- Develop and execute full life-cycle recruitment for all vacancies including generating job postings, providing a focused and effective sourcing strategy, a consistent interview process and assessment approach
- Source candidates by direct sourcing, referral and creatively identifying sources for candidates including job ads, career fairs, educational institutions, associations, networking and social media
- Conduct interviews with hiring managers and provide guidance and recommendations on candidates interviewed
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process, ensuring all candidates are updated and well informed
- Partner with the larger People & Culture team to continuously maintain and better the candidate experience
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a post-secondary education in Human Resources Management or Business and have minimum 5 years of recruiting experience within the Construction/Engineering Industry or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities to meet critical needs
- Enjoy working in a collaborative one company one result environment
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.