Summer 2018 Co-op Student
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Co-op Student:
- Use project management software to manage change notice log, maintain site instruction log and log receipt of shop drawings
- Follow up on deficiency lists
- Schedule and coordinate subtrades
- Perform data entry and filing for electronic and hard copies of project documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Is this the right role for you?
- Must be enrolled in a relevant College or University co-op or internship program
- Must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Must have CISD Reliability and/or Secret Clearance
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.