Sub Payables Administrator
At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits of what we've done in the past - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. These are people who are simultaneously critical, creative and captivated by construction. They make our business their business, and follow a path that with continuous learning and an innovative spirit leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
In the position of Sub Payables Administrator we would ask you to do the following:
- Ensure subcontractor invoices are entered into the system accurately and in a timely manner to ensure subcontractor payables are processed as required.
- Accurately process subcontractor progress invoices for approval by the Project Manager.
- Resolve discrepancies on invoices or subcontractor requests for payment by interfacing with other areas, departments, subcontractors and clients.
- Field and properly resolve subcontractor questions and problems regarding payment issues.
- Liaise with project managers and subcontractors to obtain all required documentation.
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- Minimum of two to three years' experience in accounts payable or relevant experience.
- An understanding of construction accounting and AS400, with strong computer skills is desirable.
- Must be detailed oriented and thorough in execution of work.
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy building relationships with vendors and co-workers in a fast paced environment.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.