Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Software Architect will:
- Develop set of principles that can guide development, and align them with company goals and strategy
- Use latest technologies and methodologies to continually enhance and modernize the platform architecture
- Create a framework for right systems and products to emerge.
- Participate in coding within development sprints with other developers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Is this the right role for you?
- You exhibit high quality communication, presentation, organizational and technical leadership skills
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced experience with architectural patterns, and framework including event-driven architecture, micro-services architecture design and implementation, DDD, TDD
- MSc/MA in computer science, software engineering or relevant field in an asset
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with JS Frameworks, Spring Framework and Cloud development
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.