Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Site Administrator will:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Book and coordinate meetings and create and distribute meeting minutes
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, resource room schedules, various spreadsheets and training materials
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements, events, meetings and office moves
- Support site team in all administrative functions
Is this the right role for you?
- You have two to four years of administrative experience
- You have a strong focus on customer service with a pleasant phone manner
- You have the ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals, both internally and externally
- EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com