Senior Human Resources Coordinator
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Senior Human Resources Coordinator:
- Deliver full recruitment services including, front end needs analysis, job postings, sourcing, interviewing, and employee offers
- Participate in career fairs, co-op programs and build external relationships to source top tier talent
- Compile relative HR metrics, analyzing, reporting and identifying trends with recommendations provided to support business needs
- Maintain the current HRIS as a expert user of the system and provide user support. As well as being a project lead on the development and implementation of a new HRIS.
- Maintain up-to-date HR files, personnel, recruitment, executive files and monthly statistical summaries and reports for management
Is this the right role for you?
- College or University education in Human Resources Management with a minimum of 3 years human resources experience at a coordinator level
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Effective oral and written communication skills required, as well as a proven ability to work within a high paced environment
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.