Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Risk Coordinator:
- Facilitate risk identification with each of the construction management teams
- Assist the project teams in presenting risks and reporting
- Manage the risk registry and work with the risk management team for risk reporting to the client
- Participate in risk workshops and other meetings to identify and manage risk
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a business administration, finance, accounting, or another related degree, or diploma and a minimum of five years of construction environment experience
- Excellent written and communications skills, and the ability to work within a team
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.