At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. They follow a path of continuous learning with an innovative spirit that leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities
You come into work every day knowing that you are people's first point of contact. It can be a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy representing the company well and like to take initiative. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel. When you walk down the street, you look at major projects and think "I supported that coming together".
In the position of Receptionist, we would ask you to do the following:
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Welcome all visitors to the company and direct them to meeting rooms or ensure appropriate person is advised they have arrived.
- Maintain phone lists, employee extension lists
- Coordinate and organize all aspects of internal meetings on an as needed basis, this may including reservation of appropriate meeting room, placing catering orders, coordination with IT, meeting room set up, clearing of all items from meeting rooms
- On a daily basis, complete a walk around of the office to ensure meeting rooms and coffee stations are clear and well maintained
- Fulfillment of office supplies and stationary orders on an as needed basis
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing courier packages
- Proactively plan and establish priorities to accomplish goals and deliver on tasks assigned
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have two to four years of administrative experience
- You have a strong focus on customer service with a pleasant phone manner
- You have the ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals, both internally and externally
- Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
- Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.