Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a QA/QC Coordinator will:
- Assist in the development of a company-wide quality assurance program and ensure the program is fully understood and followed by all site personnel
- Attend meetings with site quality control representatives to measure and identify areas of concern and to create improved methods to prevent and resolve further issues
- Perform internal and external audits to ensure quality control requirements are implemented and maintained
- Report the effectiveness of the various programs and provide recommendations for improvements in the program to reduce defective and incomplete work
Is this the right role for you?
- You have an engineering degree/diploma and two years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of quality control program requirements and techniques
- You have the ability to detect site issues and work in conjunction with the site team to rectify
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn, Facebook)