What do you enjoy about Toronto? We love that we have had the opportunity to build some innovative and awe inspiring buildings like the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Rogers Centre in a world class city. But we are not done yet. Not even close. We have some exciting new projects to break ground soon and we need talented and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team.
At all levels of our organization we promote an entrepreneurial way of thinking. We want everyone to think creatively, to innovate, and to bring forward their ideas. To challenge convention, invent, develop, optimize, and refuse to slow down, as the rest of the industry tries to keep pace.
Still not convinced? Take a look at how people in the industry view us:
- Aon Hewitt's "Best Employer in Canada" for the last 12 years (proudly, the highest ranking group for the last 9 years!)
- Deloitte's "50 Best Managed Companies" (Platinum ranking last 6 years);
- Best Employee Value Proposition;
- "Most Admired Corporate Cultures" by Waterstone Human Capital;
- Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to work for;
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award (2013)
But what separates us from our competitors?
The people of EllisDon are what differentiates us from our competitors, and will continue to be the driving force of our growth for years to come. EllisDon exists to empower driven minds. We believe that by providing freedom and empowering one another, we will invariably, out-perform, out-deliver and be at the forefront of our industry. We give one another the freedom and authority to lead and we are fast, fluid, and flexible because the world demands it and, more importantly, because we demand it of ourselves.
In the position of QA/QC Coordinator we would ask you to do the following:
- Complete inspections and documentation associated with the receiving of components, products or other jobsite materials
- Reporting of daily damage data including organizing and filing of digital photos of various products, informing site management of discrepancies, and assist with the receiving log and inventory control system
- Assist with on-site inspections and documentation to ensure that various construction activities are completed in accordance with design specifications
- Attend meetings with site quality control representatives to measure and identify areas of concern and to create improved methods to prevent and resolve further issues
- Perform internal and external audits to ensure quality control requirements are implemented and maintained
- Report the effectiveness of the various programs and provide recommendations for improvements in the program to reduce defective and incomplete work
Required educational background and experience:
- You have an technical or architectural diploma and two years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of quality control program requirements and techniques
- You have the ability to detect interior construction issues and work in conjunction with the site team to rectify
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.