Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Proposal Coordinator:
- Be accountable for all aspects of proposal management for EllisDon proposal and pre-qualification submissions. This will involve working with Project Directors, Technical Content Leads and Subject Matter Experts to ensure that proposal process, design, content and relationships are effectively coordinated on assigned pursuits.
- Develop, monitor and enforce effective deliverables matrices and bid schedules to ensure that proposals are thoroughly managed, reviewed, produced and delivered on time.
- Lead status and review meetings to ensure the pursuit team is informed about the latest proposal requirements and on schedule with their assigned contributions.
- Proofread proposal content to ensure continuity, accuracy and compliance with legal, technical and marketing specifications. Copy-edit proposal content for format, grammar, style, punctuation, spelling and consistency.
- Manage the design and presentation of proposal content and packaging to ensure visual clarity and consistency with brand standards.
Is this the right role for you?
- You have two to five years of professional work experience in managing proposals or marketing packages. Experience with Public-Private Partnership pursuits would be an asset.
- You have a Marketing or Communications degree/diploma, or equivalent experience with marketing, communication or graphic design.
- You have strong process skills involving the efficient scheduling, coordination and execution of complex projects while handling changing priorities and multi-tasking within compressed time frames.
- You have strong writing and proofreading skills. You pay particular attention to content with regards to copy writing, editing, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- You are well-versed with Microsoft Office (specifically Word and PowerPoint). Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) and Google Apps would be an asset.
- Please submit a cover letter and resume in your application.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.