Project Coordinator (Looby Construction) -Civil Division
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
Looby Construction is a part of EllisDon Civil division.Since 1904, Looby Construction has been a strong and reliable provider of heavy civil construction. Today, this team is leading the market with quality work, technical expertise, and safe practices, having delivered a number of unrivaled bridge, culvert and dam construction and rehabilitation projects. When it comes to on-time and on-budget work, Looby Construction is the first choice of clients.
You as a Project Coordinator will:
- Work alongside the Project Manager and Superintendent in project planning, inspections, layout, and other field work;
- Work alongside and regularly communicate with owners, contract administrators, contractors and engineers;
- Prepare and issue temporary access and structure design and provide sign-off of QVE inspections;
- Review, interpret and Update construction schedules and projections and Maintain accurate and up-to-date shop drawings, create and issue of RFIs, process notices of change, design checks; and
- Conduct quality control activities, site layout, inspection programs and updating of construction progress records
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a P.Eng designation and are registered with the Professional Engineers of Ontario;
- MTO experience is preferred;
- You have a working knowledge of scheduling and project management software; and
- You work positively within a team to achieve a common goal of completion of the project.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.