Project Coordinator (Future Opportunity)
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Project Coordinator:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date shop drawings, track the status of RFIs and changes
- Work alongside and regularly communicate with owners, architects, contractors and engineers
- Review, interpret and update construction schedules
- Assist the Project Manager and Superintendent in project administration and field work
- Conduct quality control activities, inspection programs and periodic updating of construction progress records
Is this the right role for you?
- You have an engineering degree or diploma and two years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of scheduling and project management software
- You work positively within a team to achieve a common goal of completion of the project
*This position is for a future opportunity within the EllisDon Ottawa area.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.