Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Project Administrator will be:
- Inputting information and accurately entering data using Excel and PME's Accounting Software Program
- Tracking duties for; procurement, material, fuel logs, and various project costs
- Processing LEM's
- Performing various other administrative duties, such as, filing, and correspondence preparation
Is this the right role for you?
- 1-3 years of Project Administration experience is considered an asset
- A diploma or post secondary in Administration or Accounting would be considered an asset
- Software is heavily used within the organization's processes, the candidate must have strong computer skills and have a history of working within software programs such as: Word, Excel, and be comfortable to learn internal software programs.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package
Go ahead and be yourself. We’ll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.