Project (Site) Administrator
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Project Administrator will:
- Document control of all correspondence including letters, meeting minutes, change orders
- Ensure that employee and equipment time is recorded and entered
- Create documentation such as client reports, presentations and proposals, attend meetings
- Receive and validate invoices, assist with accounts payable viewing/coding and approvals
- Proofread work for errors and make appropriate corrections as needed
Is this the right role for you?
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as Office Administration is preferred
- Related administrative experience in construction management would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with fellow employees, clients, service providers and suppliers
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.