Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as an Office Coordinator will be:
- Answering and directing incoming calls in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
- Welcoming all visitors to the company and directing them to meeting rooms
- Organizing catering when requested, assist with event planning, coordinate and organize all aspects of internal meetings
- Sorting and distributing mail and preparing outgoing courier packages
- Planning and establishing priorities to accomplish goals and deliver on tasks
Is this the right role for you?
- Two to four years of administrative experience
- Strong focus on customer service with a pleasant phone manner
- Ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals, both internally and externally
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted. Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.