Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator
Connect with us LinkedIn , Instagram , Facebook , Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done .
You as a Mechanical & Electrical Coordinator:
- Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site mechanical & electrical activities to comply with specifications, requirements and codes
- Provide direction during functional performance testing of all mechanical and electrical systems
- Coordinate all relevant drawings and information to eliminate interference problems
- Assist Project Managers and Superintendents in updating and achieving schedule requirements, mechanical and electrical RFI's and shop drawings and administrate mechanical/electrical project completion requirements
- Guide site team in understanding best principles and practices for mechanical/electrical systems
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related degree/diploma and three to five years of mechanical and electrical construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have the ability to proactively identify and document any problems/conflicts and effectively manage and resolve them
- You enjoy working in a collaborative site team environment with the goal of delivering successful projects
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn ,Facebook )