Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Mailroom Clerk will:
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and courier ensuring that deadlines are met and the mailroom is organized at all times.
- Prepare and document all outgoing mail, parcels and packages internally and externally and arrange for the pickup and delivery of mail in a timely manner
- Assist the Trades Payable Department with their work routines
- Provide relief for the main receptionist during breaks: greeting guests and answering phone calls
Is this the right role for you?
- You have two years of construction accounting experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You have a working knowledge of accounting databases (AS400) and the ability to identify problems and assist in producing logical solutions to help co-workers solve issues
- You are a self-driven individual with the ability to work in an autonomous work environment
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.