At all levels of our organization we promote an entrepreneurial way of thinking. We want everyone to think creatively, to innovate, and to bring forward their ideas. To challenge convention, invent, develop, optimize, and refuse to slow down, as the rest of the industry tries to keep pace.
But what separates us from our competitors?
The people of EllisDon are what differentiates us from our competitors, and will continue to be the driving force of our growth for years to come. EllisDon exists to empower driven minds. We believe that by providing freedom and empowering one another, we will invariably, out-perform, out-deliver and be at the forefront of our industry. We give one another the freedom and authority to lead and we are fast, fluid, and flexible because the world demands it and, more importantly, because we demand it of ourselves.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Counsel in the P3 and International Projects Legal Group. Legal Counsel will report to the Vice President, Legal Services, P3 and International Projects and will be a key member of a dynamic and integrated team. Through hard work and teamwork, we focus on driving and sharing industry-leading solutions for EllisDon, for our clients and our projects.
In the position of Legal Counsel, you will do the following:
- Reviewing procurement and financing documentation
- Preparing and negotiating inter-consortium agreements
- Administering large and complex contracts
- Negotiating with clients, partners, and subcontractors
- Resolving disputes
- Opportunity to also work on non-P3 international projects, real estate development deals, as well as traditional services and construction contracts
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- You have a legal degree and 3 or 4 years of experience
- You have worked on and had meaningful involvement in a minimum of four P3 projects
- Experience on international projects and/or construction contracts is considered an asset
- In-house experience is also considered an asset
- Please include a list of the P3 projects that you have worked on with your resume and include a brief description of your role on those projects (1 page max). Applications that do not include a P3 projects list will not be considered.
Go ahead and be yourself. We’ll pay you for it! Apply today at www.ellisdon.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.