Inventory Control Administrator
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as an Inventory Control Administrator:
- Inventory counts of all products, parts and rental equipment on trucks arriving and departing the yard
- Taking pictures of rental equipment and logging them on the server with descriptions
- Organize deliveries, track sale and management of company merchandise
- Filing paper work, scanning and tracking employee timesheets
Is this the right role for you?
- Ability to work in an office and shop/yard setting
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, specifically with Word and Excel
- Great communication both written and oral
- Working as part a dynamic team
- Strong technical background and experience with Joomla and JIRA an asset
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.