Health & Safety Coordinator
Connect with us LinkedIn , Instagram , Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done .
You as a Health & Safety Coordinator:
- Be responsible for safety orientation, job site inspections and accident/injury reports
- Monitor employees and subcontractors on site to ensure compliance to safety procedures and escalate issues to resolution
- Proactively identify and prevent hazardous situations and take necessary measures to correct them
- Organize and conduct training programs including but not limited to: WHMIS, Fall Protection, Personal Protection Equipment, CPR/First Aid
- Create, maintain, and educate all site staff on maintaining a safety first culture
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a minimum of 3-5 safety supervision experience on Institutional, Commercial, Industrial projects
- Must have or be working towards National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) certificate
- You have the ability to delegate and influence others to follow safety rules and regulations
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com (or Share on LinkedIn , Facebook)