Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Fleet Administrator will:
- Track and Maintain vehicle and equipment movements (location and hours), liaising with various departments as it relates to company fleet
- Monitors, edit, proofread and finalize Fleet Equipment reports, forms, presentations and other documents, using computer systems and software.
- Ensures smooth operation of office equipment and arranges for any maintenance and repair work.
- Monthly billing, purchase order processing, and compliance assurance
- Emailing, photocopying, scanning, electronic archiving, and providing telephone assistance in managing site inquiries, handling couriers and mail.
â€‹Is this the right role for you?
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administration and a high-school diploma; construction or heavy equipment industry experience is an asset
- Strong administrative skills (Word, Excel and Databases), with a high degree of quality in regards to; attention to detail, time management skills, and customer service focus
- Comfortable in a fast paced, dynamic environment that collaborates with all departments
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.