Field Engineer - Keeyask Project
The Keeyask Hydroelectric Generating Station project is being built on the Lower Nelson River in Northern Manitoba. BBE Hydro Constructors LP is the General Civil Works Contractor, responsible for elements of the hydroelectric generating station including a 7-unit powerhouse complex, concrete spillway, approximately 2.2-kilometres of Construction is expected to begin this summer (2014) and complete in early 2020.
BBE Hydro Constructors LP is currently looking for an Earthworks Superintendent who will work at our site office near Gillam, Manitoba and live on the associated construction camp.
You as a Field Engineer will:
- Process and estimate change orders and Requests for Information as directed by Project Manager
- Coordinate and schedule drawings and submittals
- Maintain a complete and current record of submittals, approvals, and resubmittals, including a file of letters of transmittal and dates of each transaction
- Process/manage material deliveries, ensure that materials received are properly inspected for quantity and quality and in compliance with Contract documents
- Work closely with field construction personnel (Superintendents, Foremen and Crews)
Is this the right role for you?
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field along with 3-5 years of experience working on hydro dam or heavy civil projects
- Enjoy working independently as well as part of a team
- Enjoy working in an innovative and results oriented environment
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.