Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as an Executive Assistant will:
- Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and editing a variety of documents. This includes but not limited to highly confidential correspondence, contracts, proposals, invoices, filing, and coding expense reports
- Support the senior leadership team in a professional manner as required, providing appropriate responses and delivering messages when necessary, as well coordinate with other internal business units
- Assist with organizing meetings and special events down to the details of catering, locations, distribution of information and gifts or handouts
- Coordinate managers schedule, including arranging travel details and preparing itineraries
- Provide reception coverage as needed
Is this the right role for you?
- You have five years of experience as an administrative assistant
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as technologically confident
- You have a strong ability to quickly develop working relationships with a broad range of individuals both internally and externally
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.