Enterprise Tech Desk Specialist
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as an Enterprise Tech Desk Specialist will:
- Provide application support for SAAS, Client and mobile applications
- Troubleshoot, investigate and document application issues and processes
- Asses, classify and prioritize reported issues effectively
- Work closely with support teams to streamline incident resolution and interact directly with end users to provide excellent service
Is this the right role for you?
- Exceptional attention to detail, demonstrated problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Sound application support knowledge & skill set with ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and document application issues with understanding of End User Session components
- Experience working within an Application Support team
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, Applies empathy and active listening
- Beginner/Intermediate knowledge of SQL Databases Queries
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.