Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as an Electrical Estimator will:
- Conduct quantity take-offs, material price lists updating, labour productivity analyses, unit rate analyses
- Review electrical drawings and documents to determine scope of work and requirements
- Research/Update historical data (purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc.) and compile summary reports to assist in future estimates
- Work in collaboration with the Estimating team to create bid packages and prepare for closings
- Support the Estimating team where needed
Is this the right role for you?
- 3-6 years of electrical estimating experience
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and contract documents
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to create and maintain strong relationships
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.