Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Document Control Coordinator will:
- Review, catalogue and distribute all consultant drawings, shop drawings, change notice summaries, submittals and management software
- Manage the project inbox to ensure all documents are filed properly
- Receive all consultant’s drawings, log in Project Management system, review and distribute
- Take progress photographs and damage/condition photographs and follow-up on deficiency lists
- Assist with ordering construction material and equipment
Is this the right role for you?
- You have an engineering degree or diploma or you have one to three years of administrative or construction experience
- You have a working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications and building materials
- You have the ability to develop organization systems to support project success
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.