Document Control Administrator - Centre Block
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Document Control Administrator:
- Record, track and maintain internal and external distribution of project documentation
- Format, coordinate and distribute technical documents and reports in a timely manner
- Transfer and receive project documentation utilising client systems
- Perform data entry and filing for electronic and hard copies of project documentation
- Understand and adhere to project control procedures and quality assurance standards
Is this the right role for you?
- Prior administrative document control experience or equivalent education and administrative experience
- Self-motivated with the competence to take initiative, has a willingness to learn new skills and takes on additional responsibility
- Experience working with computerized project management systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have CISD Reliability and/or Secret Clearance
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.