Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Dietary Aide:
- Responsible for meal preparation and meal service to patients; operates meal service equipment, and other equipment as required.
- Follows procedures for re-thermalization, meal service, including therapeutic diet delivery, replenishing stocks & supplies, safety and sanitation, HACCP and WHMIS.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area and sanitary handling of food and equipment and supplies.
- Responsible to exhibit professional conduct at all time.
- Responsible to maintain clear communication channels and collaboration both within the department and externally.
Is this the right role for you?
- Successful completion of the Food Handlers Course is a condition of employment.
- Secondary school diploma (working towards OSSD) or equivalent is required.
- Must have the ability to deal with multiple demands and with emotionally challenged patients.
- Must possess demonstrated communication skills, (ie. Ability to read, write and speak English and follow written and oral directions).
- Previous food service experience is required.
- Working conditions require standing and walking most of the time.
- Must be comfortable working in a team-based operation where group, as well as individual performance, is required.
- Continuous exposure to hot and cold conditions, some lifting (20-40 pounds) and pushing is required.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com