Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Project Coordinator:
- Set up and maintenance of the project administration
- Procurement and assistance in costing/estimating
- Scheduling and Quality control
- Technical Reviews, Constructability and Conflicts
- Safety and Loss Control Program
Is this the right role for you?
- Civil or Construction Engineering diploma or degree with 1-2 years of experience with civil/industrial construction
- Must have a valid driver's license, Construction Safety Training Systems (CSTS) Certificate, and H2S Alive at minimum
- Strong background in Industrial earth works and concrete works
- Team player and excellent people skills
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.