Consultant, Enterprise Tech Solutions
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
In the position of Consultant, Enterprise Tech Solutions - we would ask you to do the following:
- Responsible to support and promote the construction teams and the corporate business units as part of the company Excellence Program through utilizing technology
- Assisting the Enterprise Tech Solutions Department with program-related activities such as: Business development, Managing and Fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders, Project Management and Implementation of company programs and applications,
- Assist the Enterprise Tech Solutions Consultants, where applicable, in the day to day duties of the department.
- Assist with development, coordination, and delivery of client implementation plans.
- Support the Tech Desk as it relates to system functionality and industry Best Practices.
- Ensure the client’s needs are being met and resolutions made on a timely fashion.
- Identify opportunities on how to improve processes by developing strong relationships with all divisions
Sounds challenging and exciting right?
- One – three years of satisfactory work experience in related area, which includes exposure to relevant construction, administrative or industrial work environments.
- Project Management experience or interest to grow this area of knowledge
- Interest/experience in technology-related projects would be an asset.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.