Consultant, Enterprise Tech Solutions
At EllisDon, we're constantly pushing the limits of what we've done in the past - propelling ourselves toward bigger and better opportunities, while exploring new market sectors and services. So it only seems natural that we'd hire people who have their own voice and aren't afraid to use it. These are people who are simultaneously critical, creative and captivated by construction. They make our business their business, and follow a path that with continuous learning and an innovative spirit leads them to be recognized as leaders in the industry. We hire these types of people knowing they are as diverse as we are, and they come on board because they share our core values. Then we simply give them the freedom to take their career (and EllisDon) further.
Picture the Possibilities as Consultant, Enterprise Tech Solutions
You come into work every day knowing that you are a key part of a team. It's a lot of pressure sometimes, but you enjoy being part of a team that allows you to see the results of your efforts as the building progresses. Your co-workers look to you for answers, and your manager gives you the freedom to excel.
In the position of Consultant, Enterprise Tech Solutions - we would ask you to do the following:
- Responsible to support and promote the full adoption of Technology among all the construction teams and the corporate business units as part of the company Excellence Program.
- Assisting the Enterprise Tech Solutions Department with program related activities such as:
- Business development,
- Managing and Fostering relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- Project Management,
- Implementation of company programs and applications,
- Assist the Enterprise Tech Solutions Consultants, where applicable, in the day to day duties of the department.
- Assist with development, coordination and delivery of client implementation plans.
- Support the Tech Desk as it relates to system functionality and industry Best Practices.
- Ensure the client's needs are being met and resolutions made on a timely fashion.
Sounds challenging and exciting right? Here are a few of the attributes and experience you need to be successful in this position:
- One – three years of satisfactory work experience in related area, which includes exposure to relevant construction, administrative or industrial work environments.
- Project Management experience or interest to grow this area of knowledge
- Interest/experience in technology related projects would be an asset.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
Apply today at www.ellisdon.com Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
EllisDon is an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.