Close Out Coordinator (Assistant Project Manager)
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a Close Out Coordinator will:
- Prepare and follow up a close out master list (site issues, BCI comments, EJV occupancy list).
- Coordinate the close out list with the project schedule and manage priorities.
- Conduct weekly meetings with site teams (FE and superintendents) to follow up the close out items list and its schedule.
- Coordinate and communicate with all subcontractors to get done the pending items as deficiencies or documentation deliveries.
- Review with the Segment Manager weekly the progress, status and concerns on the close out process.
Is this the right role for you?
- You have a construction related degree/ diploma and three to five years of construction experience, or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Have the ability to support the project team and help to solve construction issues in time sensitive situations.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.