Civil Engineering Grads - Class of 2018
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn't matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you're curious, here's what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a New Grad:
- You're a hard worker. Whether it's in the field or in the office we need people who invest their time in order to learn.
- You can handle the busy-ness that comes with living & working in Toronto. Most of our Civil Projects are in Downtown Toronto or in the suburbs.
- You think it's really cool to work on multi-year projects that build bridges, tunnels and public transit infrastructure.
- Ideally you've got some relevant work experience that you earned through a previous co-op placement or internship.
Is this the right role for you?
- Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Looking for a career and not just a job.
- Mentorship & Leadership - We have the best of the best! Our Area Leader, Max Mantha is the 2017 OPEA Medal - Young Engineer Recipient.
Watch this video to hear more about Max's engineering career to date and the future of EllisDon's Civil Division in Toronto.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.