Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
You as a BIM Coordinator will:
- Facilitate and support the virtual design and construction initiatives on site and in the field, with consultants, trades and the project team
- Facilitate with the start up and implementation of BIM process on a project level with the assistance, guidance and oversight of the Corporate BIM development manager.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Construction Managers and Site Superintendents to develop a project specific process for utilizing or creating 3D information for the purpose of estimating, logistics, planning, scheduling, clash detection analysis, RFI’s, coordination, field layout and/or facilitates management.
- Create project specific protocols, such as BIM Execution Plans, regarding communication and data exchange, nomenclature, format, 3D workspace orientation to ensure interoperability as required.
- Assist in the creation of project specific contract language for tender packages for 3D submission process and 3D as-builts for facilities management.
Is this the right role for you?
- Educational and Industry experience requirements include; Engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training plus extensive experience/knowledge of Design, Manufacturing, Construction & Building Operations.
- Proficiency with computers especially with BIM software including; Revit, ArchiCAD, Bentley, Navisworks, Digitial Project, ProjectWise, Vico, Tekla Structures, etc
- Thorough understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards etc. and their impact on project activities is vital.
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity within a progressive environment with continuous learning and opportunity for growth, as well as a competitive compensation package
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
â€‹Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.